Return Policy Information
We want to do everything possible to make your return process smooth and easy. Our guarantee to you is that if you wish to return products for any reason you may send them back to us postmarked within 30 days from the invoice date.
We are proud of the fact that:
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- We do not require you to contact us beforehand, nor do we require you to get a “return authorization” from us.
- You have up to 30 days from the invoice date to return merchandise.
Please include a copy of your invoice in the return package, or a note with your name, address, and telephone number. Please provide a short explanation as to the reason for your return. Your feedback helps us to understand the needs and concerns of our valued customers and assists us in developing better products.
Qualifying returns are eligible for a refund to your credit card. Please let us know the last four digits and expiration date of the original credit card used for the purchase.
Returns may be shipped through USPS, UPS, or FedEx to the following address:
Dr Jen Hartley
2757 Bryant Street Denver, CO 80211
If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact us at 720-524-3477
- Shipping on all order over $100 is free. (withe exception of cases of Colloidal Silver). All other shipping charges become the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is the error of Dr Jen Hartley or Staff. Any refused or non-deliverable packages will be canceled upon receipt and will be subject to a return-shipping fee by the carrier and this fee will be deducted from the refund amount for the products. Original shipping is non-refundable.
- We are not able to honor requests for product exchanges and store credits.
- Returned items must be in their original, undamaged packaging, and refunds will be issued only for the unused portion of the product returned.
- We do not accept returns on products that have been mixed or blended together with other ingredients. This contaminates the raw product(s) leaving us unable to assess them in the original condition in which they were received. If you are purchasing bulk ingredients in order to create formulations, please inspect raw materials carefully before combining. We would recommend performing a small test batch with a specific ingredient if you have any questions or concerns about its possible performance in your recipe.
- We do not accept returns of opened products. The tamper evident safety seal must remain unbroken (in these sizes only) in order to qualify for a return.
- Mountain Rose Herbs only ships to final destinations located in the USA and Canada.
- Please do not return products that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we will not be able to issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
Discrepancies and Shortages
If your order is received with any notable shortcomings, please contact customer service immediately.
All discrepancies, shortages, broken merchandise and any requests for returns must be made within 30 days of the issued invoice date. Any requests for compensation or remediation will not be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date.